Terms of Services
Agranika Techlabs LLP a Company incorporated under the provisions of the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 (LLP Act) (“Agranika Techlabs LLP “) have agreed to host the website(s)/ providing Application Services and Server Space to the customer under the following terms and conditions.
- Warranty: Agranika Techlabs LLP will provide such warranty/ performance guarantee as has been provided by i2k2 Networks.
- Contracting a Server: Agranika Techlabs LLP will require a minimum time of 3 days to provide for the server space, once the order has been accepted and payment has been realized. During the set up period Agranika Techlabs LLP will not be responsible for any inconvenience/ losses caused due to any delay in contracting such server space or services to the customer.
- Software License and Rights: Operating System, Web Server software license and application Licenses granted during the contract period is non-transferable, non-exclusive license, to use the software in object code form only, for its internal needs, to be used solely on the hardware provided and solely in conjunction with the services. The client shall not make copies of software, de-compile, disassemble, modify or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the software, sell, lease, license, transfer, give possession of, or sub-license the software or the documentation to others, write to develop any derivative of other software programs based in the whole or in part, upon the software or any confidential information.4. Services: Agranika Techlabs LLP support team will provide the necessary support and services and you can contact us by email to email@example.com will be promptly attended by the support team. Our support timings are 9.30AM to 5.30PM IST, Monday through Saturdays (excluding public and other listed holidays)5. Price Change: Prices are subject to change without any prior notice, depending upon the pricing policies of Agranika Techlabs LLP, i2k2 Networks, Foreign exchange rate fluctuation levels etc.
- Maintenance and Support: Agranika Techlabs LLP shall provide Customer with maintenance and support service for the server, if such service are specified in the purchase order and are paid for. Maintenance and support service shall not include services for problems arising out of improper use of the applications or incompatible browser(s) or problems pertaining to Internet access or others not covered in this agreement.7. Terms of Termination: These terms of services shall commence on the effective date of release of the server space and application services and continue until terminated in accordance with this agreement. The term of Service Purchase order can be renewed 6 weeks prior to the end of the contract period along with the renewal charges. Agranika Techlabs LLP may immediately terminate the agreement and any or all service purchase orders at its sole discretion, if customer fails to pay the renewal charges within 6 weeks prior to the expiry of the “paid for period”. Notwithstanding termination of these terms of services, Agranika Techlabs LLP shall be entitled to claim payment in full of all amounts that may be due to it from the client. The term of any license granted hereunder shall expire upon expiration or termination of these terms of services.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality information shall mean all information identified by a party (Disclosing Party) to the other party (Receiving Party) which of in writing labeled as confidential. Confidential information shall remain the sole property of the Disclosing Party. Except for the specific rights granted by these terms of services, the receiving party shall not use any confidential information of disclosing party for its own benefit or the benefit of others. Receiving party shall not use any confidential information to any third party without the written consent of Disclosing Party (except to consultants who are bound by written agreements with receiving party to maintain confidentiality)
Confidential information shall exclude information (1) available to the public other than by a breach of this agreement, (2) rightfully received from a third party not in breach of an obligation of confidentiality (3) independently developed by the receiving party without access to confidential information (4) known to receiving party at he time of disclosure (5) produced in compliance with a court order. Receiving party shall give reasonable notice to the disclosing party that confidential information is being sought by third person, so as to afford an opportunity to limit or prevail such disclosure. Receiving party agrees to cease using all confidential information and to promptly return such confidential information to disclosing party upon request.
- Limitation of Liability: Agranika Techlabs LLP liability for any claim arising out of or relating to these terms of services or the provision of any service under service order shall be limited to the amount of fees paid by client to Agranika Techlabs LLP for the un-expired service period only. In no event shall Agranika Techlabs LLP be liable for any loss of data, loss of business, loss of opportunities or any other special or incidental loss relating to direct or indirect business of client. This limitation will apply even if Agranika Techlabs LLP has been advised of, or is aware of the possibility of such damage.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Agranika Techlabs LLP does not monitor or exercise control over the content of the information transmitted through its facilities. Use of the services or any information that may be obtained there-from is at customer’s own risk. The services are provided on an “as is” basis, and customer’s use of the services is at its own risk.Agranika Techlabs LLP specifically disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, any written material by Agranika Techlabs LLP or information of Agranika Techlabs LLP website shall be for information purposes only and, whether delivered or disseminated before or after the date of these terms of services shall not create any express or implied warranty, guarantee of performance or contractual obligations on Agranika Techlabs LLP.
Agranika Techlabs LLP does not and cannot control the flow of information to or from Agranika Techlabs LLP ‘s network and other portions of the Internet. Such flow depends in large part on the performance of Internet services provided or controlled by third parties. At times, actions or inactions of such third parties can impair or disrupt customer’s connections to the Internet (or portions thereof). Agranika Techlabs LLP cannot guarantee that such events will not occur. Accordingly Agranika Techlabs LLP disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
- User content and conduct : By using the services provided by Agranika Techlabs LLP, the customer explicitly confirms acceptance to the “Terms and Conditions” of i2k2 Networks as covered under https://www.i2k2.com/legals/terms-of-services/Agranika Techlabs LLP will not be responsible for any action taken by i2k2 Networks against any client who contravenes this policy.
Governing Law and Forum:
All disputes arising out of or related to these terms of service or service order the parties irrevocability consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi in India.
In general, no refund shall be provided. However in exceptional cases, refund may only be given for an order, if the order is cancelled within 5 days after making the payment but before any work has been done towards configuration/ implementation and that too upto 75% of the payment received.
If the work has already begun in terms of installation/ configuration, the maximum refund may be upto 50% of the payment.
There will be no refund if the software has been configured for the customer /subscriber.
In case of a Letter of Intent (LOI), the work commences with a token amount, followed by a trial usage by a pilot user group and the user wishes to abort the project at this stage, the token money received shall be adjusted towards the expense incurred for configuration/ implementation of the software and providing assistance for the trial usage and no money shall be refunded.
Client shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Agranika Techlabs LLP from and against all liabilities, judgments, claims, damages, settlements, expenses and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees, litigation expenses) arising out of or relating to any breach of these of service by client. Client and Agranika Techlabs LLP will promptly notify each other upon receipt of any third party claim or legal action arising out of or relating to these terms of service.
Customer may not assign these terms of services in whole or in part either voluntary or by operation of law and any attempt to do shall be void and default of this agreement.
Entire agreement and waiver:
These terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between Agranika Techlabs LLP and client with respect to the subject matter hereof. All prior agreements representations and statements with respect to such subject matter are superseded. Any failure of either party to exercise or enforce its rights under these terms of services shall not act as a waiver of subsequent breaches.
Agranika Techlabs LLP may substitute changes or modify the software or hardware at any time but shall not thereby substantially after the technical parameters of the services.
Agranika Techlabs LLP shall not be responsible for service failures/deficiencies of services caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond i2k2 Networks reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the i2k2 Networks Network, unless such failure is caused solely by i2k2 Networks;
- scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of i2k2 Networks;
- issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any i2k2 Networks measurement system;
- customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of I2K2’s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy;
- e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. i2k2 Networks is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. i2k2 Networks will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of i2k2 Networks: i2k2 Networks server links to the Internet, i2k2 Networks routers, and i2k2 Networks servers.
- NOTICE: All notice hereunder shall be valid only if served in the following address: