Your privacy is important to us. We believe it is important for you to know what personal data we, FSL Software Technologies Ltd, collect from you (and third parties), why we collect it, how we use it.
This Privacy Statement articulates the privacy and data protection principles followed by FSL Software Technologies Ltd with regards to the personal information of its customers, partners, employees (current or former employees, trainees), applicants, contractors, prospects and vendors and current or former members of the Board of Directors, whose personal information are processed by FSL Software Technologies Ltd (“Data Subjects”).
This Privacy Statement explains the use and protection of personal information collected by FSL Software Technologies Ltd. It applies to any personal information you provide to FSL Software Technologies Ltd, IF ANY, and, subject to local law, any personal information we collect from other sources.
Throughout this Privacy Statement, FSL Software Technologies Ltd, including its affiliates and subsidiaries (also referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Scope of this Privacy Statement:
This Privacy Statement covers our information practices, including how we collect, use, share and protect the personal information you provide to us, through our web sites that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively referred to as “FSL Software Technologies Ltd & Its products Web sites”).
FSL Software Technologies Ltd may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. Besides FSL Software Technologies Ltd may host its various applications to third party servers and if you access the application on third party servers or those links through the FSL Software Technologies Ltd website, you will leave the FSL Software Technologies Ltd website. FSL Software Technologies Ltd does not control those sites or and servers their privacy practices, which may differ from FSL Software Technologies Ltd practices. we do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or servers. the personal information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties, including any social media websites featured on our website, is not covered by the FSL Software Technologies Ltd privacy statement. we encourage you to review the privacy statement or policy of any website before submitting your personal information.
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share FSL Software Technologies Ltd information with your social networks and to interact with FSL Software Technologies Ltd on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand how the information provided by you could be used or shared by those sites.
Personal information collected by FSL Software Technologies Ltd:
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City and Phone Number when you provide information that enables us to respond to your request for products or services, we will, wherever permissible by relevant laws, collect, use.
Personal information that you provide to FSL Software Technologies Ltd directly through websites or emails
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City and Phone Number when you fill forms on or raise a query through our websites, or send emails, call us or write to us.
In some instances, FSL Software Technologies Ltd automatically collects personal information pertaining to you when you visit our websites. We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, Browser, Operating system, cookies and web beacons. The collection of this information will allow us to improve the effectiveness of FSL Software Technologies Ltd websites and our marketing activities. Please see the section below on cookies for further details.
Personal information that is collected from third party sources
Engage with FSL Software Technologies Ltd through social media
You can engage with us through social media websites. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
Personal information that is collected when you access our Websites through mobile devices
If you access our websites on your mobile device, we may collect your personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City, Phone Number, IP address and Device details, Browser.
When you provide us your mobile phone number, you consent to the use of your mobile phone number for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement. We do not collect more information than we need to fulfill our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
Personal information that is collected on behalf of your organization when you install our Android and IOS mobile app in your mobile devices
If you install our Android and IOS mobile app in your mobile devices, we may collect your personal information such as your Phone Number, IP address and Device details, Current Location. But FSL Software Technologies Ltd not uses this information.
You can avoid this from withdraw the right of our Android and IOS app or ask to your admin to remove this features from the our provided Application.
How We Use your Data:
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- provide information and services as requested by you;
- assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- perform client communication, service, billing and administration;
- conduct data analysis;
- assess web site performance and usage analysis
- maintain leads
- run marketing or promotional campaigns
- create brand awareness
- provide better services and generate demand
Sharing of personal information with the third parties:
FSL Software Technologies Ltd does not share personal information about you with affiliates, partners, service providers, group entities and non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We may share information with affiliated entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business purposes.
- We may provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with FSL Software Technologies Ltd under confidentiality. These entities may use your personal information to help FSL Software Technologies Ltd communicate with you about offers from FSL Software Technologies Ltd and for other legitimate business purposes. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions or other bodies where required for compliance with legal requirements.
- We may use the information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share information where we believe it is necessary in order to protect or enforce FSL Software Technologies Ltd rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of FSL Software Technologies Ltd or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if FSL Software Technologies Ltd is acquired by or merged with another company.
FSL Software Technologies Ltd will not be liable for any unsolicited information provided by you. You consent to FSL Software Technologies Ltd using such information as per FSL Software Technologies Ltd Privacy Statement.
FSL Software Technologies Ltd takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information in the following ways.
If you have created a profile or account on one of our websites, you can update your contact information after you log into your account.
If you request electronic communications, such as an e-newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in the communication.
If you previously chose to receive push notifications on your mobile device from us but no longer wish to receive them, you can manage your preferences either through your device or the application settings. If you no longer wish to have any information collected by the mobile application, you may uninstall the application by using the uninstall process available on your mobile device.
Cookies and other technologies
We also use tracking pixels in our emails and web pages which help us to monitor whether you have opened any newsletters we may have sent to you. A web beacon is one of various techniques used on web pages or email, to unobtrusively (usually invisibly) allow checking that a user has accessed some content. Common uses are email tracking and page tagging for web analytics. We use this information to deliver you a personalized service by ensuring that we send you information that we believe you will find interesting based on the content we know you have engaged with previously.
Please refer to the links provided below to know more about the third-party analytics cookies used on FSL Software Technologies Ltd and its Products websites –
Google Analytics Cookies:
- LinkedIn Insights Tag for Conversion Tracking. Terms and Conditions
- Facebook Pixel – Terms and Conditions for use
- Twitter Tailored Audiences and Conversion Tracking Program. Terms and Conditions.
Data Protection and Confidentiality:
FSL Software Technologies Ltd has implemented reasonable and adequate physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Further, FSL Software Technologies Ltd may make disclosures to law enforcement authorities or regulatory bodies subject to applicable law.
FSL Software Technologies Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Information, shall:
- be processed fairly & lawfully;
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
- be collected, only when: – the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of FSL Software Technologies Ltd; and – the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
- be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards. Your (“Data Subjects”) rights with respect to your personal information: We respect your right to be informed, access, correct, request deletion or request restriction, portability, objection, and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, in our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format on request
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our services
- You can have the right to access your personal information
- You have a right to object to processing of your personal information where it is so conducted by automated means and involves any kind of decision-making
Retention of personal information:
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as performance of a contract, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
Disclosure of information:
FSL Software Technologies Ltd may share your personal information with your consent, or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure. It shall also take steps to ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it except where permissible under law.
The company expects confidentiality from our employee and taken confidentiality undertaking from them.